1. General: This is a website of HOPE digital magazine.
3. Disclosure to Third Parties: We may pass along your personal information to our agents, subcontractors and partners. Unless expressly stated in this policy, we will not disclose any of your personal information to any other person without your prior consent. In case any of your personal information is made public (by way of posting to a pubic space of our website or posting to a third party public domain), we reserve the right to use it in accordance with our website terms and conditions.
4. Our email press releases: If you subscribe to receive press releases via email, these will be made available to you free of any charge or other cost, unless otherwise specifically stated and following your explicit consent. To enable the dissemination of press releases through email, you will need to provide us with your email address. If, at any time, you wish to unsubscribe from receiving press releases via email you can do so by emailing the relevant instruction to email@example.com.
5. Third party sites: This website may contain a link to third party websites. We may, on occasion, disclose non-personal aggregated information to the owners or providers of those third party websites.
6. Cookies: This website may make use of ‘cookies’ or certain tracking software. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by the browser on the hard drive of your computer and enable us to provide to our advertising clients features such as remembering certain of your information and preferences. Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive or you can configure your web browser so that it rejects cookies. Please note that such a rejection will not prevent you from using most of the features on this website. However, if you experience problems once you have deleted any cookies, please contact your web browser supplier. The tracking software monitors traffic patterns and website usage in order for us to continually develop our offering.
7. Surveys: If you choose to take part in an online research conducted by us, or a designated third party, we may use the information provided for the purposes set out in Article 2 above.
8. Security: In accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, we commit to use all reasonable endeavors and implement security procedures that will help prevent unauthorised access to your Information. However, HOPE shall not be liable for any attempt of a third party to gain unauthorized access to any part of this website, including your information.
9. Usage of information: We may disclose your information in case instructed by any regulatory body or state authority.
10. Corrections/updates: If any of your information is incorrect or invalid, you may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct it as soon as reasonably possible.